WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO

13:00


So, yeah it's been a while since I've posted... 

The last two months have seen the biggest change of my life so far, I'm moved to uni!!
As you can imagine, I've been so busy settling in and meeting new people and trying new things that it's been a struggle to find any time (uni life is exhausting) to sit down and blog. And if I'm honest, even if I've found that time I don't have anything to share! (my student loan has gone on train tickets and takeaways, no new buys for me)

However, now I'm in the swing of things I'm really hoping I can get back into blogging and looking at everyone's posts, especially with Christmas coming up.
Anyway yeah just a quick check in, hopefully I'll be posting again soon.

Thanks for reading x

FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts