AUTUMN NAIL COLOUR SWATCHES

05:37

I might not have the largest makeup collection but one thing I really like to have a lot of is nail polish. Whilst packing everything to go to uni, I managed to spend a good time going through my nail polish collection deciding what I can take (btw - it's all of them). Whilst doing so I picked out a few faves I'm looking forward to wearing over the upcoming months, and thought I'd share with you quickly!

lil moodboard I created

a cosy cream

a soft brown toned grey

a warm mauve pink

a matte grey purple (this doesn't have a shade, but it says 55 on the bottle??)

a warm brown (it's lighter irl)

a grey toned green (also my favourite)

I could have chosen more but realistically I don't think I'll have time to wear more than these before I get into Christmas nails! I'm already wearing Love This Sweater as a nice transition colour, hope this gives some inspo!

Thanks for reading x

FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love all of your picks! I'm wearing Essie Take It Outside right now - it's one of my favourites xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no way! I love essie polishes, probably my faves x

      Delete
  2. Such a perfect fall palette! I love these types of muted tones. This would also be great inspiration for one's fall wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, first off great blog name!! and what a lovely post and I really liked the way your showed the colours.

    www.beautyboo44.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts