AUGUST FAVOURITES

10:45

Sorry I've not posted in a while, August has been a busy month of seeing friends and making big steps forwards in my life. But now I'm back, and today I'm sharing my August favourites!

1. So August has been a proper lazy month for me. I've spent so much time enjoying doing nothing I've not really bothered spending a lot of time on my makeup. My first favourite is NARS Bronzer in Laguna because it's made contouring sooo much easier. I used to be a slave to my Anastasia Cream Contour Kit (don't get me wrong, I still adore it) but I've saved so much time by using this powder bronzer to define my face instead. The coolness of Laguna means the colour works really well against my pale skin to look more like shadow than orange-ness, and the powder formula is so easy to blend I get a fool-proof contour every time. It's quite price for a bronzer at £28, but I have to say it's worth it for someone as lazy as I am.
NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna - £28



2. My second favourite this month is another product I've been using on the daily as a lazy shortcut, it's Benefit's Ready, Set, BROW! It's the only product I've tried from their incredible new launch of eyebrow products, but I can already tell it's going to become one of my staples. Basically it's just a brow gel, but the hold it has on my brows is really something else. My brows have survived windy days, hot days, literally all kinds of weather all thanks to this little baby. The go-to eyebrow look has been a sweep of ARTDECO Brow Powder (in Brown) set with this gel. Highly recommend. 

Benefit Ready, Set BROW! - £18.50 at Boots


3. My third favourite is a lipliner by Primark. I've not had many days when I do a full face, but whenever I have I've always used my Primark lipliner in the shade Brown to contour my lips. The formula is really creamy and blends really nicely around the perimetre of my lip to make them look a little plumper. Also at £1 a pop, can't really go wrong!

That's it for August then, been quite quiet on the beauty front but I can't wait to break out the darker lipsticks and plaid shirts for Autumn. Thanks for reading! 

FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts