FREEDOM PRO CORRECT PALETTE - REVIEW

04:07

So I might be a bit late on the colour correcting trend and after discovering this little gem I definitely wish I'd found it sooner! At £5 this palette doesn't really count as breaking my spending ban (so I keep telling myself) and frankly it is so worth it.


This is the Freedom Pro Correct Palette. As you can see, it features six concealer shades designed to cover pigmentation imperfections to create a flawless base. Firstly, the packaging is really lovely even before you get to the product. Although it's quite plastic, it does feel sturdy and definitely like it cost more than £5. 
The concealers themselves are surprisingly creamy and much more pigmented than I expected. I apply the colours with a flat concealer brush after primer but before foundation and they really make a difference to the finished look.

My favourites are the yellow, which I apply under my eyes to cover dark circles, and the green, which I apply to my nose and cheeks to conceal redness. The highlight shade is also gorgeous under the browbone. 



Overall:
Packaging - ♥♥♥♥♡
Ease of application - ♥♥♥♥♥
Product quality - ♥♥♥♥♡
Value - ♥♥♥♥♥
Would recommend? - 100%! Loved this

Have you tried this? How does it compare to more expensive dupes?

FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

(here's a bonus guide I found to help know which colours to use where)




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried concealing like this before but at this price I might have to try it out :) I really like the fact that all shades are in the same palette. Are they any good at concealing spots?


    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the green would definitely help conceal spots, but probably alongside a fuller coverage concealer. Really worth trying though!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts