OOTD AND UPDATE

13:22


Though I'd try something new for today's blog post so here's my first OOTD post!
I'm typically one of those people who literally have no concept of dressing for the weather (i was still wearing Birkenstocks in November) so today i went for his really easy everyday look.
The look starts with an oversized denim shirt. i got this one from a charity shop but you can get one from H&M for £24.99. I love finding shirts like this in charity shops, I head straight to the mens section and you'd be surprised at the great finds! Then I've gone super comfy with my topshop MOTO Leigh jeans in black.


I chose these shoes because they're quite boy-ish and so continue the theme with the mens shirt. i got them about a year ago from MANGO but you can get similar ones from ASOS


To finish the look off I added this watch. I got his super cheap off eBay about 18 months ago and its still going strong! i love he gold detail and it goes so well with my wardrobe.


Last of all, I've got a quick update, had half my hair lopped off! I fancied a bit of a change and this is the shortest it's been in years, i love it!

thanks for reading x

FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You look so cute! Love the watch! britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I loove the denim shirt! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you! Your blog is great too, followed you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so nice, I am loving that shirt!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog! :)
    http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/liebster-award.html

    Abbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is lovely and definitely super comfy! I really like the denim shirt!
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! Perfect comfy and casual look! Great post! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts