JANUARY FAVOURITES

08:18



January for me has been so busy, mainly with college work and a fresh gym membership to motivate me to workout (and another thing to distract me from revision).

£9.95 from Starbucks.co.uk
When I was thinking what I would put in my January Favourites the first thing that sprung to mind was my Starbucks Cold Cup. I am an absolutely shameful Starbucks addict (despite not being a huge coffee fan??) and have wanted one of these cups for so long and I finally caved this month. I'm so obsessed with this cup I take it everywhere (you can see I even had water in it to take this pic oops) and I've found that it's made me drink so much more water which is never a bad thing.

£17.50 at boots.com
The rest of my favourites are beauty bits. Firstly, a mascara I've been loving this month is Clinique High Impact Mascara. I got this little beauty in a gift set for Christmas (hence the travel size) and have been using it pretty much daily. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to mascara; I hate ones that got clumpy and give the old spider legs look. This one, however, gives exceptional length without looking clumpy or heavy and lasts all day. The price tag is quite hefty but I will definitely be repurchasing, worth every penny.


£6 at boots.com
The next on my list is the Soap and Glory Supercat Liner. I've been a big fan of this liner for ages but have rediscovered my love for it this month. It's so easy to use (which is good cos I'm a mug when it comes to liquid eyeliner) and lasts all day and is the exact matte black I want on my eyes. Plus super cheap! Soap and Glory eye products are so underrated, I can't talk about this liner enough!


A while back I was obsessed with the WAH London nails in 'don't touch' (a gorgeous nude) but sadly it was short lived as I can't afford £9 fake nails. I then stumbled across these bad boys a few weeks ago in Primark and I absolutely worship them. I love wearing fake nails and this claw shape makes me feel so elegant and powerful. Despite being only £1 (!!!) these nails are actually pretty hardy and the glue they come with is decent too. I have quite long nails even when I file them down and I find it difficult to get nails which cover the whole of my natural ones but these Primark ones are the perfect shape for me! After two weeks of wearing these I've taken them off to give my nails a chance to recover but I've been back to Primark and stocked up on more packs, they're just that good.


My final favourite is a beauty classic, the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I've been using this palette for everyday looks, when I'm going out and makeup for work. It's so versatile! The colours are cooler than that of the Naked 1 which I think suits my skin tone better. My most use shades are probably Tease (a matte mink colour) or Busted (dark shimmery brown).


thanks for reading!
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
TUMBLR
FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love Naked 2 and S&G Supercat eyeline too! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picks for January! I love the nails.

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, can't do anything in them but at least they look nice! x

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts