BEAUTYBAY HAUL

04:35


So recently I though I should treat myself (which I've been doing a lot recently oops) so I put in a cheeky order to beautybay.com. Originally I was just on BeautyBay to get the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit but accidentally ended up getting a few extras.

£39 at BeautyBay.com in Fair

So this is the product I was most excited about. I was really in two minds as to whether I should get the fair or light palette but eventually settled on fair, and I'm so glad i did! I'm definitely more into subtle contour and these shades work perfectly for me. When I first tried this palette I really couldn't get my head around it and was so disappointed but with a few days and perseverance I'm now in love with it. The top left highlight shade (Soft Light) is perfect on my skin tone (fair af) as an under eye highlight, it looks so natural and flawless even in harsh light. For more detailed highlighting for my brows and lips, the top right shade (Fair) looks absolutely beautiful. I'm still yet to brave the white on my face but I think it could work really well as a strobe cream. 
To apply, I use my Real Techniques foundation brush (only available in the Core Collection Set), blend in with a beauty blender and set with translucent powder.

£6 at BeautyBay.com in Brown

Since I started using eyebrow powder I've used the same £1 MUA eyeshadow so I though now might be the time to splash out and get myself a proper one. I chose the Art Deco eye brow powder in the shade Brown (cool name). As a blonde this is quite dark but I love having fake darker brows and frankly I find most brow powders for blondes very orange toned, whereas this brown is more ash. The product itself is actually tiny so for £6 it initially seemed a bit steep but it gives such good colour and makes my brows so photo ready.



                   £9.50 at BeautyBay.com in Ballet Slipper


The final product I got was the Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick by Gerard Cosmetics in the shade Ballet Slipper. This was a bought on a bit of a whim but I have to say it's my new favourite lip product. The colour is a gorgeous spring pink and looks lovely on fair skin. It dries so matte and the staying power is the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed. It lasted a whole 8 hour work shift (including two meals!!), I honestly can't exaggerate the incredible staying power, even without a primer it lasts for hours. And just when we thought it couldn't get any better, the formula smells like flumps (which just happen to be my favourite sweet). Definitely going to repurchase more of these beauties. Oh and the packaging is to die for too. 

thanks for reading!

FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts