Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Waterproof eye pencil REVIEW

12:24

So I've been looking to get some new eye pencils recently to replace my old gross ones and I came across these bad boys today in the Boots Christmas sale. I'm already a massive fan of Soap and Glory products so for £7 (!!) I couldn't resist. 



These five gorgeous liners come in this cute lil tin with the classic Soap and Glory pink, black and white packaging. The set includes the two liners in their permanent collecion (SUPERBLACK and COCOA BEAN) and three new editions exclusive to this Christmas gift set, BLUE MY MIND, GRAPEVINE and AQUABAT.

                            left to right: SUPERBLACK, COCOA BEAN,
AQUA BAT, GRAPEVINE, BLUE MY MIND                               


When I swatched these colours I was really impressed by how smoothly they went on and how creamy they are. Aside from the colours being gorgeous and vibrant, they smudged really nicely when I tried them on my face (which I love, I'm a massive smokey eye fan). Somehow they also have stayed really well on my hand like I don't know how but it's amazing and I'm not complaining. 
I think I'll get the most use out of the brown and black liners for every day use, but I'd love to be brave enough to try the blue or purple (maybe on the lower lash line so the colour is more subtle?). The green shade is probably a little too bright for me but I'm going to try to incorporate it into a look.  

you can still pick up the set from here or get the liners individually here

Thanks for reading! x

FRANKIESTOREY@GMAIL.COM

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I want to try them out so badly (: But let me tell you that you're missing a lot without Catrice, you need to find one, I'm pretty sure you'll love the brand (:
    Have an amazing day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound lovely and such a bargain. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah yes to a bargain! I've never tried Soap and Glory's kohl liners but I've always wanted a purple eyeliner weirdly enough. That's such a cute little tin too, lucky duck! X

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty!!

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed you back! x

      Delete
  5. Great Review and Thanks for sharing~

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to! your blog is super cute! x

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts